( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

fusion hair extension wand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fusion hair extension wand

Post by dirtybones on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:09 am

so about a month ago I got a full head of hot fusion extensions put in (my first time) & I've been having a lot of problems with them, especially with the shedding. but two days ago I got all the loose strands of hair put back in and already a considerable amount have fallen out already. I'm in shock! I'll admit I start playing with the bonds at times but the bonds literally just slip off my hair without any tugging or damage. the first time I had them done, before my touch up, this wasn't happening. so why is this happening?!! is this because it wasn't applied with enough heat? I know they sell fusion hair wands at sally's so I was wondering if anyone would recommend buying a wand for themselves and reapplying some heat to the ones that are starting to peel off and also putting some of the loose strands back in. I don't want to have to constantly go into my stylist if he's not putting enough heat on them, and then having to spend $50 each time...

in advance, thanks for all your help!

dirtybones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fusion hair extension wand

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm

Hello Dirty bones, so sorry to hear about your install.. and to be honest I am not sure at all why they would be falling out? could be your stylist
has some old or just not good pellets ? or the only other reason I can think of is if you have done any kind of keratin treatment that will for sure
mess up a install as this would make it very slippery for anything to stick to ..I would just ask your stylist to re-due your install because if they are
just sliding out after you have them done that is just not right if as you are paying for her service.. to be honest here we pretty much make our own wefted or seamless hair extensions because its gives us more volume and length and we donít have to mess with tiny strands falling out or coming loose and we save HUGE money ..

Here you can learn to make your hair extension wefts as thick or thin as you like and with that said you can make them as wide as you like,
this way you can place them anywhere you like and have volume and length you need, instead of placing 100s of small fusion tips
in your hair and paying a lot of hard earned money per small piece, really this is just the way big business make huge money off everyone.
Here we like to make our own long lasting hair extensions that look GREAT and feel great and save lots of money itís a win- win
for you or your customer's if your a stylist. You can get our hair extension kit
http://hairweftingtape.com/seamless-no-sew-weft-machine-wefted-taped-hair-extension-kit-p-57.html
All you will need is your own choice of hair.. well good luck and I do hope this helps..

http://hairweftingtape.com/

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

fusion hair shedding

Post by servehair on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:49 pm

Shedding normally occurs when the glue has not covered all the tip or when pre tipping the glue is just on the outer layer of hair.
If pre tipping fan the hair out before applying the glue to ensure all the hair gets covered then roll or flatten to a nail tip.
If using fusion to apply the hair directly to the hair it helps to hold the extension with the glue on below the section of hair and push upwards with your finger till you see the glue come through all the hair then roll the bond.
Hope this helps

servehair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLee001 on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

Really....., If you are feeling these problems related to Fusion Hair Extensions then i advise you to always use hair extensions from any store which have great reputation in hair industry.
SarahLee001

View user profile http://www.bbhairextensions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top