( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Mon 05 May 2008, 1:36 am

WOW I love this hair this is
20 inch - 613/27
This is 100 grams of hair, thats 3.6 onces of hair.
I have 1 weft from ear to ear.
I sewed 4 pc together taped and LG glued and
then I tipped the rest of the hair about 25 fusion
and THIS is my new install. yeah love love really love this hair :lipsbaby:





Last edited by Singer on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by sweetness on Mon 05 May 2008, 6:51 am

Beautiful install singer! Love it,you do a great job!
How lite is color 613,what's the difference between 22 and 613?
Also, were you getting any indian bodywave hair,I am looking to get the bodywave hair. Anyway! Love your hair!
:dance girl: sweetness

sweetness

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Blainewitch on Mon 05 May 2008, 10:04 am

That is GORGEOUS Singer!!!

Blainewitch

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Saralee on Mon 05 May 2008, 11:07 am

Very pretty, as I'm sitting here hairless for the last 2 weeks!! lol

Saralee

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Mon 05 May 2008, 1:03 pm

HAIRLESS IS NOT GOOD ..But at least you have long enough pretty hair to get away with it .. I could not even go 30 min with out extension Sad Shocked :affraid:

I did PM you about HAIRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tender:

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by hflsales on Mon 05 May 2008, 3:03 pm

Sexy & gorgeous as always Singer!! That new Indian hair really is pretty & looks so fine!

_________________
Sexiest shoes on the planet!
www.heels4less.com

hflsales

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-01-08
Location : San Diego, CA

View user profile http://www.heels4less.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Fri 09 May 2008, 10:48 pm

HOT SUMMER SALE !!!!!! -ALL BLONDE COLORS ARE NOW IN
http://www.reallyloveit.com/

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Sun 11 May 2008, 3:14 pm

sweetness wrote:Beautiful install singer! Love it,you do a great job!
How lite is color 613,what's the difference between 22 and 613?
Also, were you getting any indian bodywave hair,I am looking to get the bodywave hair. Anyway! Love your hair!
:dance girl: sweetness

Ohhoo Sorry I just re read this and saw you asked me this question ,,if I haven't answered yet
you can see now in my store the different colors of #22 /613 and this hair has its own natural wave after being washed
and it holds a curl like made ..I REALLY LOVE THIS NEW SOFT AND FINE HAIR.. ..I AM wearing both colors in this top photo..
hope I helped :lipsbaby:

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by SarahLee001 on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:56 am

Hair Wefting Tape.com wrote:WOW I love this hair this is
20 inch - 613/27
This is 100 grams of hair, thats 3.6 onces of hair.
I have 1 weft from ear to ear.
I sewed 4 pc together taped and LG glued and
then I tipped the rest of the hair about 25 fusion
and THIS is my new install. yeah love love really love this hair :lipsbaby:




100 grams hair extensions, its look heavy, are you feeling proper with it ?

SarahLee001

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 28
Location : FL

View user profile http://www.bbhairextensions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 1:38 am

I posted this this 5 years ago, and I wear 2-3 wefts per row and today I wear 2 rows in the back and 2 small side pieces but when using taped in wefts it never feels heavy .. the only way you could not wear this amount of hair would be if you used tips or clip ins.because they could not stand the weight.. This is why I love my taped in wefts... but whats really funny is most girls can use up to 2 packs of 4 oz hair so 100 grams is nothing when you compare amount.. but I love my install today ..I will take a few photos Friday when I have time Smile

_________________

http://hairweftingtape.com/


Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by SarahLee001 on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 1:51 am

Hair Wefting Tape.com wrote: I posted this this 5 years ago, and I wear 2-3 wefts per row and today I wear 2 rows in the back and 2 small side pieces but when using taped in wefts it never feels heavy .. the only way you could not wear this amount of hair would be if you used tips or clip ins.because they could not stand the weight.. This is why I love my taped in wefts... but whats really funny is most girls can use up to 2 packs of 4 oz hair so 100 grams is nothing when you compare amount.. but I love my install today ..I will take a few photos Friday when I have time Smile


Great, i am waiting for your new pics.

SarahLee001

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 28
Location : FL

View user profile http://www.bbhairextensions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by terricathey on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:10 pm

I do the same thing...I have two rows of three wefts in the back and one small row of three wefts on each side...I use the tape and liquid gold combo and it lasts 4-6 weeks easily Smile

terricathey

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : Fayetteville, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:30 pm

terricathey wrote:I do the same thing...I have two rows of three wefts in the back and one small row of three wefts on each side...I use the tape and liquid gold combo and it lasts 4-6 weeks easily Smile

Terri C
and you always look so beautiful 24-7 :lipstick:

_________________

http://hairweftingtape.com/


Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-01-08

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by SarahLee001 on Fri 14 Dec 2012, 1:02 am

thanks

SarahLee001

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 28
Location : FL

View user profile http://www.bbhairextensions.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW ---SILKY SOFT + FINE INDIAN HAIR !!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum