( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Latest install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest install

Post by loveholly on Wed 10 Dec 2008, 3:10 pm

Hi~ Here's the pics of the latest install I did. I went from using #5 to the 14b/5. I don't think it's drastic at all. Very subtle. It's not like I went from brown to blonde. It just looks like I got highlights put into my brown hair. I went to the salon and got highlights on my real hair before I did this install - YES - I did take out my hair and go in public with my short ugly hair - I can't belive it!! I couldn't wait to put my long hair back in!! This time I used Super tape instead of the Blue tape & I like it a lot better! No gummies in my hair - and it's holding a lot better. It's been 2 full weeks and I haven't had to touch anything up. Just some slight slipping, which is normal. Thanks so much for this great hair!!

loveholly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest install

Post by Hair Wefting Tape.com on Sun 14 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

loveholly ,
YOU LOOK STUNNING :Angle: Just BEATUIFUL !!!! I MEAN IT
THIS IS THE BEST INSTALL AND LOOK YET ON YOU :tender:
GREAT Job YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! THANKs SO MUCH FOR SHARING,,,

Hair Wefting Tape.com
Admin

View user profile http://hairweftingtape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveholly on Tue 16 Dec 2008, 5:39 pm

Thanks Singer! This is the 3rd week with this install and the hair is still great! I'm getting close to needing to take it down. I can't keep mine on for more than 3-4 weeks. I don't like it when the tapes start to droop. But I can't tell you how happy I am with the hair. No shedding, no itchy beard, washes and dries perfectly - I just love it! I might order honey blonde next time. So when I do my take down, I'll add a row or two of that to my existing 14b/5 to give it a slightly lighter look. Thanks again, have a great holiday!!

loveholly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top