( www.hairweftingtapeforum.com )
Hello and Welcome - Please feel free to join and ask any questions, We are more than happy to help!

Seamless hair extensions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seamless hair extensions

Post by Lovelylocks on Mon 21 May 2012, 3:08 pm

I have to say that I love, love, love my new bulk hair weft extensions!!! I have very naturally curly hair that is about 23 inches, but I wanted it to be thick and longer (about 26 inches.) I found this website and ordered the complete package which included the DVD, tape and glue. I found myself making machine wefts and when I finished I ended up cutting off the tape and starting over. I wanted my wefts to be as FLAT as possible, so I decided to make 4 bulk hair wefts. I was scared to death because I thought I would mess up. I watched the DVD over and over and even called Colette a couple of times and she was extremely nice and helpful. I had to order more glue and tape because I wasted the first batch making the machine wefts that I ended up cutting off.

The thing I am concerned about is that I have installed the 4 new bulk wefts and my scalp hurts a little where some of them are attached. I love how thick and natural the hair looks but I just hope there isn't too much stress being placed on my natural hair. I covered the outside sticky part of each weft with extra hair but some of my own hair strands are getting stuck in random places over the past 3 days. I slide my fingers under the weft and they snap in half. Is this normal and will the glue on the weft loosen from my scalp soon? I placed each weft about 1 finger away from the next one and right UNDER the part line and onto my natural hair. I don't have any itching or swelling, so I'm not allergic to the glue. It may just be that I have to wait for the first washing for it to get looser.

Thanks for any advice, in advance. http://i145.photobuc

Lovelylocks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top